PaperCoverUP

Sunday, August 07, 2011



I made this journal, along with others, Friday. I will be taking them and some new handmade signs to my booth, River City Gift Shoppes, Copley, Ohio.


I had a terrific Saturday morning searching garage sales with my friend Kim. I found what I was looking for, vintage luggage! 2 black pieces and 1 blue plaid print; all 3 are in wonderful condition. I have washed the outsides and now I'm airing out the insides. The process of lightly misting several times over the opened luggage is leaving a fresh smell, thanks to Lysol Spray. I also found vintage books, vintage lace (an entire bolt from Canada) and vintage Christmas ornaments. I cannot believe I'm buying Christmas items, but I did!

2 Comments:

Blogger Portage Trail Barn said...

I love the fairy journal! Very cute!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thank you~!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home