PaperCoverUP

Monday, June 27, 2011




I love Pottery Barn but I don't love their prices. Flipping through their catalogs is my favorite time before bed. I was flipping and came across the large blackboard frame, love it! The price was crazy high, so I made my own. It has moved and the writing has changed, but here it is in its current home. The white frame was a mirror that had a chip, I pulled out the glass and painted the back with chalkboard paint and wrote one of my favorite quotes. My version of Pottery Barn framed chalkboard!




2 Comments:

Blogger Ohiograndma said...

I'm redoing a portion of our basement into a playroom for my grandkids. I'd like a small area for chalkboard and/or magnetic use but intend to use some other kidlike designs. Any suggestions?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hello! I would suggest doing the bottom half with the black chalk paint for the kids area, it is very popular in the catalogs. Next on your side I would suggest taking a large frame and again painting black chalk paint, this will allow you to move around the blackboard to whatever suits your office need at the time. Looking forward to seeing pictures! Colleen

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home